Hi all,
This is my Fourth year in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore as a PhD candidate. I joined IISc on January 1, 2008. And before knowing anything about my Lab, my Guide the first thing I had visited was Dance Club of IISc (Thanks to my friend Mario, who was already a part of club before). So I can say that me and Dance Club (DC) are good old friends.
The major reason that I thought of writing this blog Regarding DC is this year we are about to Perform our 4th big one (actually 5th one, including one small show for 10 minutes) dance show, JHANKAAR 2011. There have been so many good as well as bad changes in DC throught my journey with it. And now this time I am having joy (as well as headache) of oragnizing it with Nitish, I felt like sharing each and every experience behind the stage that I am coming across once the idea of show hits the campus!!!!
Jhankaar 2011 :
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=153315764736427
This is my Fourth year in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore as a PhD candidate. I joined IISc on January 1, 2008. And before knowing anything about my Lab, my Guide the first thing I had visited was Dance Club of IISc (Thanks to my friend Mario, who was already a part of club before). So I can say that me and Dance Club (DC) are good old friends.
The major reason that I thought of writing this blog Regarding DC is this year we are about to Perform our 4th big one (actually 5th one, including one small show for 10 minutes) dance show, JHANKAAR 2011. There have been so many good as well as bad changes in DC throught my journey with it. And now this time I am having joy (as well as headache) of oragnizing it with Nitish, I felt like sharing each and every experience behind the stage that I am coming across once the idea of show hits the campus!!!!
Jhankaar 2011 :
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=153315764736427
I didn't know you danced. Kahan chupake rakha tha yeh talent! Keep dancing...
ReplyDeleteAlso, if possible post some videos too.
All the Best for the upcoming events... and am sure u will rock this year as usual...
ReplyDeletekeep smiling and dancing :)
Good work gauri! keep it up..It is always nice to have a hobby to unwind after work/studies.
ReplyDeleteThank you ppl.. :)
ReplyDelete